9/22/08

Museum of Modern Art in Rio de Janeiro - 3rd International Festival of Erotic Animation


Oh yes! Me - is - happy! Some weeks ago the Museum of Modern Art in Brazil contacted me since they are having an animation festival for erotic films (ahem ahem) requesting to present my film in the 'romance' section!!! I am now officially in their competition with artists all around the world!!! It's not winning, but it's a privillege that i am amongst all these talented people!!!!

http://www.fiae.com.br/efilmes2008.html


Find me if you can!!!


-----------


Είμεθα χαρούμενοι!!! Πριν μερικές εβδομάδες το Μουσείο Μοντέρνας Τέχνης της Βραζιλίας, επικοινώνησε μαζί μου, μιας και οργανώνουν το ετήσιο φεστιβάλ ερωτικής ύλης Animation (2,000000 χρόνια μπροστά οι άνθρωποι), για να βάλουν και τη δικιά μου ταινιούλα στην κατηγορία 'ρομαντισμός' (το καλό που τους θέλω χεχεχε). Πλέον επίσημα έχω λάβει μέρος στο διαγωνισμό με σκηνοθέτες από όλον τον κόσμο!!!! Ειλικρινά δε δίνω δεκάρα αν θα νικήσω, το μόνο που με νοιάζει είναι που πέρνω μέρος στη διοργάνωση και ανάμεσα σε τόσους καλλιτέχνες!!!



http://www.fiae.com.br/efilmes2008.html


βρείτε με!!!

8 comments:

kiki said...

Κλαπ κλαπ κλαπ! Πάντα τέτοια!

H.Constantinos said...

Εγώ είμαι σίγουρος ότι θα δούμε και περισσότερα...!

Find me if you can?????
Σε βρήκα, αλλά έψαχνα λάθος!
Γιατί στο nationality λέει UK??? Εεε;;;
Γιατί;;
Γιατί δεν λέει Grrrrrreece???

Ξέχασα να πώ συγχαρητήρια, έ...;
Συγχαρητήρια!

Angeliki said...

kiki: efxaristw poli:))))


constantine: de ftaiw egw, distixws i xwra paragwgis itan i agglia:PPPP

Kioan said...

Μπράβο, μπράβο!
Πάντα τέτοια και εις ανώτερα! :)

dodo said...

ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑΑΑΑΑ!!! :-))

Angeliki said...

Efxaristw paidakia<:)

Alex BS said...

Hello my dear!
Yes, i forgot to translate that little text to english..
I'm happy to see your film in the FIAE, in the city where i was born :P
Funny cause I have some director/animators friends in your competition category..
Now i'm living in France, came in this month. I'm really excited, i'm attending my studies at La Poudrière, doing my graduation in cinema animation direction. I'm loving it!
See you soon :**

Angeliki said...

Hey Alex:))) Thanks for stopping by!!!
Didn't know you were brazilian!!! Thought you were Portuguese!!! I wish I could go to Rio but I can't(damn)
France cool!!! I 'd love to go to France but mon francais non bien a tout:PPP lol!!!
Hope you are comming to Greece in one of our festivals!!!! Take care and have a great time with your studies!!!!:)))))))