9/10/07

I'm in love!!!







First time I met a Mr.Horsie from so close! I was passing by with the car and he looked at me (or the car) going 'wow girl! Nice vehicle! hehehehe

Then I got off the car taking a great risk for my life since I never been around horses and I have no idea how they react...He looked at me and he let me caress his hair (which by the way were much better brushed than mine :P) He seemed very dissapointed when only after 1200 fotos I decided to go....

Next day I returned with sugar and apples but I think that pissed him off:P He started doing this thing with his feet (2nd picture from top) and standing on his back legs but he didn't seem aggressive...Just a bit overexcited to go close:PPPP

I have no clue of what his name is but I like to think his boss calls him "Yiakoumi'' cause that's what I called him....Come to think of it...That must probably pissed him off:P

4 comments:

Ηλιογράφος said...

Καλημέρα Αγγελική, ποτέ μου δεν είχα το θάρρος να πλησιάσω τόσο κοντά άλογα, τα φωτογραφίζω με τηλεφακό......

Angeliki said...

Hehehehe nai 3erw ti ennoeis kai gw psilofovomoun alla itan toso omorfos pou riskara na ton plisiasw(ase pou den exw kai tilefako:PPPP)

Aperigrapta omorfo zwo kai poli filikos.Kai otan me evlepe kai evaza afto to asimi tetragwno pragma mprosta apo ta matia mou stinotan :)))) Sovarologw:))))

Ηλιογράφος said...

Σε πιστεύω Αγγελική, αυτό μου έχει συμβεί με ένα σκύλο......

珊珊李 said...

感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人